Saturday, September 12, 2009


Hello everyone,
The soccer games did not get rained out this morning and both boys really enjoyed themselves. Seth is starting to get the hang of soccer.

Ian played hard and well. He even made a goal!


We went to the library book sale and Mom and the Boys found a few things.
We also Skyped Daddy and our Uncle Jeff and Cousin Riley today. That was really fun.
We hope all of our Buffalo friends had tons of fun at the Celtic Festival!
We miss you all!
Your Friends,
-The Daughton-

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Storer13/9/09 14:46

    Wow! Seth! I don't even think that I can kick that high! I hope you win your next game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared Smith13/9/09 20:09

    We had a blast at the Celtic Festival. We wish you guys could've come, but at least you didn't get sunburns like the rest of us did. :)

    ReplyDelete