Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hello Everyone!!!

The most exciting thing that has happened here was that it snowed a couple of days ago. It was just barely thick enough to dust the grass. The boys tried to sled on it, but it melted long before noon.

Yesterday after we got back from church we worked outside since it was a gorgeous day. It was about 65 all day. We dug the holes for blueberry bushes we're getting soon and Daddy and the boys chopped down a dead tree. We also built some raised beds.

Today it's almost 80 degrees here. We went to the store and bought food for some Thanksgiving baskets that we're giving through our church.

Sorry there are no pictures. The dissappeared after Jacey uploaded them from the camera.

We miss you all so much!
Your Friends,
-The Daughtons-

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing about your days. Keep the posts coming. Hugs to you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Storer11/11/09 09:04

    I love you guys so much. Jacey, shhhhh... sniff...sniff... Holden, skittles... g.g... Ian, whoosh... whoosh... Seth, Thank you for my pink bracelet, I wear it everyday, we need a sign or something funny like Jacey and I have!

    Luv Ya'

    Sarah Elizabeth Storer (Daughton)

    ReplyDelete