Sorry about the lack of pictures. Here are a few to make it up.


All the boys working hard

Seth and Jacey

The Daughton boys with new haircuts
Jacey, Holden, and Dad are going to the Teen Super Bowl party at church tonight. It lasts all night and woe be upon the person who even thinks about sleeping. We're going to a hockey game and then maybe some bowling.
Right now Holden is doing a science experiment and the other boys are 'helping'.
Ian has started reading 'Redwall' by Brain Jacques.
Jacey and Seth finally finished the 'Hobbit' a few days ago and are now going to start on the 2nd Wizard of Oz book.
Daddy has gone bow-hunting, but he hasn't seen anything big enough to be worth shooting.
We're all working hard in school and learning lots.
We miss you all.
Your Friends,
-The Daughtons-


Nice hillbilly outfit Ian!!! :) That looks really funny. All of the boys look good with their new hair cuts. Seth looks more grown up with his hair shorter to me. I love you and miss you so much Jacey!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Your True Sister
Sarah Elizabeth Storer (Daughton)
Love the pictures!! Ian you are too funny and Seth you scard Grandma. You boys are so handsome. I agree with Sarah that Seth looks older. Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteMan Seth I almost did not recognize you in that ninja suit. I miss you all!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJeremiah